There are many companies available in Dubai which assist in applying for visas whether for studies or tour visits to various other countries. The detailed steps to apply for Canada visit visa from Dubai begins with these simple steps.
Apply your Application by yourself or through a qualified consultant
You can apply for a study visa, work permit, or tourist visa (transitory occupant visa) or travel archive for perpetual residents.
Note: As of September 4, 2013, you may need to give your biometrics (fingerprints and photo) while applying for a visit visa as well as study and work visas.
On the off chance that you have to give your biometrics, the authorities will gather your biometrics in the meantime you present your application. You should avoid presenting your application via mail.
- Go through the detailed information on the visa prerequisites on the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada or the IRCC site and download the application structures and agenda pertinent to the motivation behind your visit to the country.
- You should fill the application form yourself or by a consultant available in Dubai who will help you in filling out all the major important information. For best outcomes, keep that in mind to print on white, bond-quality, non-shiny paper and use of a laser printer is suggested. Please assess your printed application to affirm that barcodes are visible on the last page. Embed the Barcode sheet on the top of your application. The barcodes ought to seem clear and be free of any contortions smears or blurring else it might slower down the application procedure.
- Compulsory Necessity Alert: The applicants are encouraged to peruse the appended security approach by filling out the VFS Consent Form and annex it with your application form. Special Note: If a complete and signed authentic VFS assent form is not available with the application, even a professional consultant wouldn’t be able to help you, and you will be facing the return of your application.
- You may pay your visa expenses according to directions mentioned in the IRCC fee list. You will also have to pay the VFS Service Charges.
- The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) has a central role to play in the whole process. Visit your nearest CVAC center with your international ID, photos, completed application and every supporting document which are required by the authorities along with the IRCC fee checklist. Relevant administration charges will be collected. You may send your application to the CVAC as per the Mail in system.
- You must pay the administration charges while applying at the CVAC. You should also submit finished application and get a receipt from the authorities thereof. The receipt would contain a unique tracking ID for you which is vital because it is required to track the progress on your application on the web.
For more details please check it out.